Saturday, February 13, 2010

How We Meet Our Perfect Man


Since we were little girls we thought about meeting our Prince Charming, having a fairytale wedding, and living happily ever after… ahh, the optimism.


Fact: 1 in 8 couples getting married met on line.

Is it harder to find prince charming? Do we not have time to find him? Have we been burned too many times? Whatever the reason obviously matching personality traits has merit. Why date Mr. Wrong, when you can find Mr. Right?


I met my husband (I won’t say how many years ago) in college. And although my first impression wasn’t the best, we became friends, fell in love, and got married. It’s really about the personality traits and although we may appear to be opposites we have the same value and belief system and end goal. We recently did a personality assessment and found that we truly are more alike than not.


So, for all you couples who are finding each other on-line here’s to wishing you ‘happily ever after.’


Share your ‘how I met my fiancĂ©’ story and our favorite story will receive a complimentary cake table linen for your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment